my529 forms and documents can be accessed online or downloaded as PDFs.
Submit completed forms
- Online at my529.org (Note: Not all transactions can be performed online).
- By mail to my529, PO Box 145100, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5100.
- Hand-delivery or by overnight delivery to:
Utah Board of Higher Education Building, Gateway 2
60 South 400 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1284
- By fax to 800.214.2956.
- You can download PDFs of the forms you need by clicking on the PDF icon on the page below.
Request certain my529 materials
Reach out to us using the email below or by phone if you would like us to mail you:
- The my529 Enrollment Kit. (Enrollment Kit contains a Program Description, one Account Agreement and other plan information.)
- Additional copies of the Program Description.
- Additional copies of the Account Agreement forms.
- Copies of the Rollover forms.
Let us know how many copies you need.
If you send us an email, please include:
- Physical address
- City, State
- ZIP code
Keep in mind, you can also download these materials from this webpage.
For additional information or further questions, you may contact us as follows:
- Email email@example.com.
- Call toll-free at 800.418.2551.
|Download the Program Description|
|Program Description||This Program Description contains information you should know before participating in the my529 plan.|
|Contribute to an Account|
|Scheduled Contributions||Set up or change scheduled contributions to a my529 account from a bank account||200|
|Payroll Direct Deposit||Set up or change payroll direct deposits to a my529 account||205|
|Incoming Direct Rollover:|
529 Plan or Coverdell ESA
|Roll over liquidated funds into a my529 account from another 529 plan or transfer funds from a Coverdell ESA||210|
|Liquidated Funds Transfer: 529 Plan, Coverdell ESA, or Savings Bonds||Transfer liquidated funds into a my529 account from another 529 plan, a Coverdell ESA, or qualified U.S. Savings Bond||215|
|Wire Transfer Notification||Authorize a single, one-time wire transfer to a my529 account||225|
|Gift Notices||Send a holiday or birthday gift notice to a beneficiary|
If you have any questions about the forms, please contact our Service Team toll-free at 800.418.2551
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.