Forms & Documents
my529 forms and documents can be accessed online or downloaded as PDFs.
Find the form or document you need
Submit completed forms
- Online at my529.org (Note: Not all transactions can be performed online).
- By mail to my529, PO Box 145100, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5100.
- Hand-delivery or by overnight delivery to:
Utah Board of Higher Education Building, Gateway 2
60 South 400 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1284
- By fax to 800.214.2956.
- You can download PDFs of the forms you need by clicking on the PDF icon on the page below.
Request certain my529 materials
- Request an Enrollment Kit, Account Agreement form or rollover form.
- Email email@example.com.
- Call toll-free at 800.418.2551.
|Download the Program Description|
|Program Description||This Program Description contains information you should know before participating in the my529 plan.|
|Contribute to an Account|
|Scheduled Contributions||Set up or change scheduled contributions to a my529 account from a bank account||200|
|Payroll Direct Deposit||Set up or change payroll direct deposits to a my529 account||205|
|Incoming Direct Rollover:|
529 Plan or Coverdell ESA
|Roll over liquidated funds into a my529 account from another 529 plan or transfer funds from a Coverdell ESA||210|
|Liquidated Funds Transfer: 529 Plan, Coverdell ESA, or Savings Bonds||Transfer liquidated funds into a my529 account from another 529 plan, a Coverdell ESA, or qualified U.S. Savings Bond||215|
|Wire Transfer Notification||Authorize a single, one-time wire transfer to a my529 account||225|
|Gift Notices||Send a holiday or birthday gift notice to a beneficiary|
If you have any questions about the forms, please contact our Service Team toll-free at 800.418.2551
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.