Give the gift of education
Contributing to someone’s my529 account could be a gift that has a lasting impact. my529’s Gift Program makes shopping easy. Learn how you can:
- Set up the Gift Program – Account owners.
- Give a gift – Friends and family.
- Add a special item.
- Include a gift notice.
How the my529 Gift Program works
For account owners
- To enroll in the my529 Gift Program, log in to your my529 account at my529.org.
- Select Gift Program to activate your gift page.
- A link to a personal gift page and a unique gift code will display on your computer screen.
- Share the link and gift code with friends and family via email or social media. Or give them the code.
- Once your friends and family have the link or the gift code, they can follow the instructions below to give their gift contribution.
- You can view gifts made in your online account.
For friends and family
- Click on the link sent to you by the account owner. It will take you to the account owner’s personal gift page to give a gift online.
- Or you can go the my529 Gift Program website and enter the gift code to access the account owner’s personal gift page.
- Or mail a check along with a gift contribution coupon that you print from the gift page. The gift code will be on the coupon.
Send a gift notice
Gift notices are available for any occasion. Click on the image to download and print a gift notice.