How to Donate
- Send your check to my529 and note that it benefits the Student Prosperity Savings Program.
- Include your name and mailing address so my529 can send you a donation receipt.
- Keep the receipt for your records.
Donation Receipt Will Include
- The name of the person who made the donation
- The amount of the donation
- The date on which the person made the donation
For tax purposes, the date my529 receives the donation will be recorded as the date of the donation. my529 is open to receive donations Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. MT, excluding holidays. Donations delivered to my529 after hours or on weekends and holidays will be recorded as received on the next business day.
Student Prosperity Savings Program Tax Credit
- Donations to the Student Prosperity Savings Program may qualify for up to a 5 percent non-refundable Utah State tax credit.
- Please talk with your tax advisor.