Enhancements to your my529 account owner portal
my529 is pleased to present an enhanced account management experience when you log in at my529.org.
What you can expect:
- An updated account portal featuring a clean, modern interface.
- User-friendly, intuitive design that offers easier account management.
- Smooth site navigation. See all accounts at once or explore individual accounts.
- Account actions—withdrawals, contributions, transfers, option changes—are easily accessible.
- A dashboard view and detailed account pages.
The web address for our login site has not changed, and you can use your current login and password. If you still need to register for two-factor authentication (2FA), log in to your account and follow the prompts. If you have already enrolled in 2FA, you’re all set.
Here’s a preview:
You will be greeted by a new login page.
You will be able to see all of your accounts on a dashboard. View your account performance during a time period of your choice using the interactive tool.
You can also can drill down into the account detail page for information about a specific account.
Make a contribution, schedule a withdrawal, transfer funds or change an option, all from your accounts’ home page.
Individual transaction screens will walk you through the process. Here is an example of the Contributions screen.
We hope these updates make your interactions with my529 even better.
Thanks for making my529 your 529.