Add a bow to your my529 contribution, and a gift
Simplify your family’s holiday shopping by giving the gift of education with the my529 Gift Program. With just a few clicks, they can make a lasting impact with a contribution to your beneficiary’s my529 account.
If you or your family members prefer to give a tangible gift, include some my529 swag with your contribution.
Visit our store to browse the items available for purchase, then complete your gift by making a donation to the beneficiary’s my529 account. Follow the instructions below to sign up with the Gift Program, then pass along your link and gift code to family members.
While the holiday season is a great opportunity for family and friends to contribute to your beneficiary’s my529 account, they can also use the my529 Gift Program to celebrate other occasions, such as birthdays, graduations, personal milestones and more. Keep your my529 account in mind throughout the year.
How to enroll in the my529 Gift Program
- Log into your account at my529.org.
- Click on “Gifting” on the left-side navigation bar. Then toggle the button to “enable gifting” to your child’s account.
- Click “manage” to activate a personal gifting page that provides a link to your gifting page and a unique gift code.
- Share the link and gift code with family and friends by email, social media or word-of-mouth.
- They can use the code to contribute to your my529 account.
The gift code you create for your beneficiary will work for the life of your my529 account.
Visit gift.my529.org for more information and to learn about other options like gift notices.
my529 Mask – $5.00
my529 Tumbler – $18.05
my529 Piggy Bank – $5.55
my529 Burp Cloth – $4.75
my529 Hoodie – $18.50
my529 Men’s Jacket – $47.25
my529 Women’s Jacket – $47.25
my529 Men’s Polo – $33.50
my529 Women’s Polo – $33.50