Gifting a snap (and a click) with my529
Tell your family and friends they have one less gift to worry about.
Simplify their holiday shopping by inviting them to contribute to your beneficiary’s my529 account via the my529 Gift Program. With just a few clicks, they can make a lasting impact on your child’s future, all without leaving the house.
It’s easy to sign up for the my529 Gift Program, and easy for loved ones to contribute.
While the holiday season is a great opportunity for family and friends to contribute to your beneficiary’s my529 account, their gifts can celebrate other occasions as well, such as birthdays, graduations, milestones or just because.
How to enroll in the my529 Gift Program
- Log into your account at my529.org.
- Click on “Gifting” on the left-side navigation bar. Then toggle the button to “enable gifting” to your child’s account.
- Click “manage” to activate a personal gifting page that provides a link to your gifting page and a unique gift code.
- Share the link and gift code with family and friends by email, social media or word-of-mouth.
- They can use the code to contribute to your my529 account.
The gift code you create for your beneficiary will work for the life of your my529 account.
Visit gift.my529.org for more information and to learn about other options like gift notices.