Two customized options
- Create a unique investment allocation.
- Can be age-based or static.
- Built from a mix of:
- Vanguard mutual funds.
- PIMCO Interest Income Fund.
- Dimensional Funds.
- FDIC-insured accounts.
- Two option changes allowed per year.
- Changing of allocation is an option change.
|Customized Age-Based||The account owner determines the investment allocations for each of 10 preset age brackets; money is automatically reallocated to a new investment allocation when the beneficiary ages to the next bracket. This option is rebalanced on the beneficiary’s birthday to preserve the original asset allocation targets.||0.140% to 0.458%|
|Customized Static||The account owner determines the investment allocation. The target allocation is fixed unless the owner requests a change. This option is rebalanced on the beneficiary’s birthday to preserve the original asset allocation targets.||0.140% to 0.458%|
my529’s asset-based fee structure has two parts:
- The Underlying Fund Expense of each underlying investment
- The Administrative Asset Fee