H/L – BUSINESS OR COMMUNITY NAME
Hello, we recently met you at (event). Thank you for taking the time to speak with my529 and learn more about Utah’s educational savings plan.
Because of your interest, we have a special offer for you from my529.
Learn more about investing with my529
- What is a 529 plan?
- Saving small amounts
- Who can be a beneficiary?
- Tax benefits
- What the experts say
- More information and FAQ
- Contact us
Start saving today
Read the Program Description and open an account
If you are opening an investment account, please read the Program Description to understand the risks associated with investing in my529.
Choose an investment strategy
my529 has a variety of investment options—Enrollment Date, Static and Customized. Underlying funds include offerings from Vanguard, Dimensional, PIMCO, and FDIC-insured accounts.
- Underlying investments
- Enrollment date investment options
- Static investment options
- Customized investment options
Make a Contribution
You can contribute to your my529 account in several different ways.
- Online through my529
- Online through your bank or credit union
- Bill Pay
- Payroll Conrtibution
- For Grandparents How you can invest for your grandchildren’s education.
- For Utah Residents Utah-specific tax benefits.
- How to make a withdrawal What to do. Where to send funds.
- Invite Education College planning calculator and tools available for parents.
- my529 scholarship opportunities Contests for children in Utah.