Customized Options: Static
How it works
The Customized Static investment option allows you to determine and create your own investment allocation using any combination of 30 underlying funds.
Consult your financial advisor before investing. If you do not fully understand the decisions you are making by selecting the Customized Static investment option, you should consider whether this option is an appropriate choice.
This option will not change as your beneficiary ages, unless you request an investment option change. Money in the account will be rebalanced annually on your beneficiary’s birthday to bring the underlying investments back to the target allocation that you chose when you created this option.
Global Blended Equity and Fixed Income Portfolios
- DFA Global Allocation 60/40 Portfolio
- DFA Global Allocation 25/75 Portfolio
- Vanguard Institutional Total Stock Market Index Fund
- Vanguard Institutional Index Fund
- Vanguard Value Index Fund
- DFA U.S. Large-Cap Value Portfolio
- Vanguard Growth Index Fund
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Index Fund
- Vanguard Small-Cap Index Fund
- Vanguard Small-Cap Value Index Fund¹
- DFA U.S. Small-Cap Value Portfolio¹
- Vanguard Small-Cap Growth Index Fund¹
- DFA Real Estate Securities Portfolio¹
- Vanguard FTSE Social Index Fund
- DFA U.S. Sustainability Core 1 Portfolio
- Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Developed Markets Index Fund
- DFA International Value Portfolio¹
- Vanguard International Growth Fund¹
- Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund¹
- DFA Global Equity Portfolio
Domestic Fixed Income
- DFA One-Year Fixed Income Portfolio
- Vanguard Short-Term Investment-Grade Fund
- Vanguard Short-Term Bond Index Fund
- Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities Index Fund
- Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund
- Vanguard High Yield Corporate Fund¹
International Fixed Income
- Vanguard Total International Bond Index Fund
Global Fixed Income
- DFA Five-Year Global Fixed Income Portfolio
- FDIC-insured accounts
¹ An investment allocation to this fund may not exceed 25 percent in the account. For the Customized Age-Based investment option, this cap applies to the allocation for each age bracket.
View the Investment Option Performance Table.
Read the Program Description, Part 7 | Investment Information, for information about specific risks for the underlying investments in the Customized Static investment option.